GALI Pheumatic Starters
The GALI air starters are intended for use on internal combustion engines and gas turbines.
Bearing in mind their size and weight, GALI starters are extremely powerful, and they also feature high torque, high speed, low air consumption and reduced maintenance.
The prompt response and the high speed of the GALI starters ensure the engine attains its ignition speed in a few instants, therefore increasing the efficiency of the starting operation.
THE GALI STARTERS
– are the only one in the market to work directly at 30 bars, there is no need of reduction valve.
– are, by design, flameproof. They are as well very resistant to humidity, saline atmosphere and vibrations, and they are unaffected by extreme temperatures.
– do not need any external lubrication avoiding the need of external pump lubricators obtaining a cleaner and ecological installation easier to maintain as result.
– are homologated by the main classification companies: Germanischer Lloyd, Bureau Veritas and etc
– are being successfully used on marine engines, general diesel engines installed on locomotives, road tankers, forklift trucks, generating sets, compressor sets, etc., and on gas turbines. Likewise, they are most suitable for engines operating under arctic conditions, on off-shore drilling platforms, snow ploughs and vehicles used in the petrochemical industries and other hazardous atmospheres.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT GALI PRODUCTS
GALI Authorisation Letter
GALI Retrofit of Air Starting Systems
Retrofit Turbine per GALI Air Starters
The GALI air starters are used by the main engine builders such as:
* ALLISON DIV.-GM DETROIT DIESEL
* DAIMLER-BENZ MERCEDES
* FIAT-IVECO (AIFO)
* GENERAL MOTORS CORPORATION
* GRANDI MOTORI TRIESTE S.P.A
* GUANZHOU DIESEL
* GUANXI YUCHAI
* INTERNACIONAL HARVESTER
* IRANIAN HI
* ISOTTA FRASCHINI
* IZAR (BAZAN)
* JOHN DEERE
* KROMHOUT (KHD)
* ALPHA *
* HOLEBY *
* MUZZI spa
* PAXMAN DIESELS
* ROLLS ROYCE MOTORS